MKMMA WEEK 5 – 7: BACK TO THE FUTURE BECAUSE OF EMERSON’S LAW!

…Emerson’s Law has me taking a journey “Back to the Future”. Stay tuned for the PRESS RELEASE…it will be Astonishing!

My Fiji Island Where I SIT and Think Daily

My Fiji Island Where I SIT and Think Daily

It’s November 16 a cool Saturday afternoon in Vancouver British Columbia Canada and I have recently returned from a 10 day Cruise to Europe that manifested itself through the Master Key teachings. Want to flash forward and live your DMP “Definiteness of Purpose”  then flash back again recharged to never give up manifesting it?DREAM WEEK 2013 2013-11-02 694November 2nd we arrived in Rome Italy the birth place of my wife the Astonishing Anna.  A dream come true for her to take me to the memories that shaped her life.  We boarded the Navigator of the Seas Cruise Ship and set sail for an incredible 7 days of ports through Italy and Spain…see we had won this trip from our networking company and  didn’t realize what was actually happening to us until the second day on the trip.  I took my Master Keys reading with me and as I sat on our outside cabin balcony watching the ship pull into the next port, I had an epiphany.  BAM!  I was living my DMP and I didn’t even know it.  Somehow following Emerson’s Law of Compensation and having given more to get more over the last year in our networking business, we were given this incredible opportunity to take a trip to the future and live the lifestyle we desire.  OMG I can’t believe it…on the Cruise ship we were then told that we had already qualified for the 2014 Dream Week Cruise to St. Thomas and the warm sandy beaches of the Caribbean.

Here’s the breakthrough we had on this trip…reading the MasterKeys and in my SIT and THINK daily I have been visualizing my DMP…my dreams of a lifestyle where money is unlimited, where we travel to places around the world, that awesome cooking school in Europe where I become a world class chef…one of my passions has been cooking all my life…opening my own Italian/Indian restaurant in Vancouver…becoming in true health totally fit and ripped like the old Roman Gladiators….writing my book and travelling the world to help children and build schools for those who are lacking…living my life by the compass not the clock….

DREAM WEEK 2013 2013-11-02 931

Everything we saw in Europe had new meaning because of the MasterKeys and our lives are changing.  This incredible Cathedral stopped me in my tracks and the stained glass circle normally would just be a stunning visual image in my memory…but all of a sudden I’m seeing RED CIRCLE shape and thinking about “True Health” which is one of my personal pivotal needs…every time I saw a RED CIRCLE in Europe I desired to do things to achieve “True Health”…astonishingly after a Cruise full of incredible food and luxury I came back 5 lbs lighter…not because the food was terrible…because I made the Choices in my subconscious mind to maintain “True Health”.

OMG Can you see the GREEN TRIANGLE in this Valencia Spain Orange tree….I stood in the square look at this tree and couldn’t stop seeing the shape of the triangle.

Valencia known for its OrangesIn the MKMMA course my GREEN TRIANGLE shape represented one of my PPN’s or personal pivotal needs.  I am manifesting “Legacy” and the Triangle represents a financial goal.  Everywhere we went in Europe money was manifesting itself without thought and we were in abundance for the first time in our lives.  We were receiving so much more than we had given in the past because of “Emerson’s Law of Compensation”.  We have chosen to live a life of giving to others for free what we had been given and now we are living in abundance.

We stumbled into this family run restaurant in Sicily and again touched a part of our DMP that I have only dreamed of.  I desire to open a restaurant in Vancouver that will be a gathering place for family and friends.  My heritage is India and my wife’s is Italian.  We are going to have this place be something that leaves anyone who visits wanting to come back…a place where memories will be created…where generations will share and leave stories behind…can you see the YELLOW SQUARE in this picture?
DREAM WEEK 2013 2013-11-02 383
OMG it’s there….look…the shape of those Pizza pies…that shape represents my dream of becoming a world class chef being trained in Europe and opening my restaurant which might just be called “Tommy Gun’s”…!!

The Cruise eventually ended in Barcelona Spain and using the 7 Laws of the Mind I changed the meaning of that.  The meaning of going home was to get back to the Master Keys and Manifest our DMP…do the hard mental work over the next 19 weeks to enable the subconscious mind to manifest all of these Dreams…Legacy and True Health being the foundation of my Personal Pivotal Needs.  Now hold on to your X$%@ fred….check out these last 2 pictures.  After coming home I had some major catch up to do from lesson 6 and 7 of the Master Keys.  That included finishing my MOVIE POSTER which is a visualization of my DMP…as well as the COLOURED SHAPES Charts which are now posted around the house…at the office, in my car….everytime I see a BLUE RECTANGLE, RED CIRCLE, YELLOW square, GREEN TRIANGLE…my subby is looking for a way and manifesting my Definite of Purpose….

MOVIE POSTER AND SHAPES 2 MOVIE POSTER AND SHAPES 3

It gets better…look at my MOVIE POSTER picture and you’ll see that it contains the things we saw on our trip to Europe…here comes the epiphany…wait for it….we went BACK TO THE FUTURE on the trip and touched our DMP for a week…we lived it, we felt it, and our subby gathered more ideas and knowledge to come home and begin manifesting it for us…by December 2017 our entire MOVIE POSTER will be our life…the message I leave you with is this…

Once in a while you must go BACK TO THE FUTURE and touch your DMP…don’t just visualize it, find a way to touch and experience it…if it’s a Ferrari you desire, go to the dealer and sit in it….if it’s a Dream Week Cruise…look in a magazine and find it…do the work everyday to give more and you will be astonished how it will appear.  I can’t wait to go “BACK TO THE FUTURE” again!!!  Compass

Live by the COMPASS and not the CLOCK.  I’m looking forward to MKMMA Week 8 Starting tomorrow November 17 2013.

29 thoughts on “MKMMA WEEK 5 – 7: BACK TO THE FUTURE BECAUSE OF EMERSON’S LAW!

1. Ferdinand Schrader

Great read, truly inspirational and awesome. You are the ‘man’ to follow ‘Tommy Gun’ you lead with your example and inspire others to do the same. You are a ‘servant’ to all, therefore you will lead the way.
    Great post bro.

2. Able Tsang

Sounds like you had one heck of a trip! You have an UNBRIDLED ENTHUSIASM and it’s awesome!! So happy to hear how everyone is “going back to the future” as you put it. I would looove to learn lots of different types of dance and lately I have been dancing when no one is looking. HA. I’m in BC too, and if the timing is right, I will definitely be eating at your restaurant!

3. liselott bernhed

What a great trip! And that is good advice, about tasting what it is you are longing for, striving for. I believe that is where desire comes from in the first place. You have “had something”, “tasted something” and it made you want it all the time. I remember my mother telling me what happened when I as a child got to taste chocolate for the first time. After that first experience as soon as I heard paper rustling my eyes grew big and shiny and I looked around anxiously for where the chocolate was.

4. Luc Griffet

Hi Tom, I loved reading your post full of colors, feelings and energy! It helped me also to reconnect to some great moments I spent with my wife in Rome some years ago. I was born in Belgium, but the first time I visited Rome, I felt like I had reconnected with my deepest roots. I have never been in Vancouver yet, but this is on my list since a while, so I will plan a trip after your restaurant is open, and visit it to maybe leave it a story behind too, and make a little contribution to your dream.

5. renee shatanoff

I have a very strong feeling you’ll be manifesting your bliss sooner than 2017. Every word is dripping with enthusiasm, love, appreciation, joy, and happiness. Please send out the announcement when you open your restaurant. I was salivating as I was reading about pizza pies:-)))) I LOVE to EAT and I’ll be in Vancouver BC to taste your wonderful food from you, Tommy, the wordl class chef!

6. Sandra Owen

i can feel your excitement and belief in every sentence. When I am travelling all over the world due to the realisation of my DMP I too would love to visit your resturant for a wonderful meal. 🙂

1. tomdutta Post author

Awesome…I know you are Heroic from your vision and words Sandra….only one question for you “do you want a window seat and how many in your party?
      “”…your reservation will be waiting…and we always keep our promises!

7. Carolynn Sokil

WOW OMGoodness! What an extraordinary experience. When reading it I thought it was your press release and then I started understanding that this was truly your existing trip. WOW OMG. Just another phenomenal example of what the MKMMA course is providing. You are a star! I look forward to continuing my journey with your journey!

1. tomdutta Post author

You are truly a Heroic woman! Your short sentence had such words of emotion that I literally felt my subby vibrating with excitement! We’ll be on the journey together
      for sure…digging in for Week 8 shortly!

8. John Cunningham

Tom…I love it. This is a great idea! I gonna figure out how to come up with my own “Back To The Future” idea so I can “touch” the dream I am visualizing!! Certainly fits to what Mark J and his ladies have been giving us, to help us make our dreams come true!!

9. Brent Vachon

Thanks for sharing this Tommy, I can see clearly your future, its blossoming out of your life RIGHT NOW, its a great feeling. another of the wonderful gifts, the short cuts this MKMMA is provide us…

10. Ed

Hey Tommy. Awesome post! I’m so glad to see that everything is coming together for you. I love your movie poster. I can’t wait to hear about what else manifests in your life. God Bless You.

1. tomdutta Post author

God Bless you too…I believe you are Heroic for taking the journey and making the choice to celebrate others success…I will return the same to you all the way.

11. Susan Higley

Hi Tom, I have my sights and focus to go on the trip with you in 2014. Looking forward to your continued journey. I am blessed to be in the MKMMA with you and looking forward to getting to know you and Anna as close friends.

1. tomdutta Post author

Awesome…I see all of us sitting on our balcony pulling into St Thomas…just the first of our ports where we will touch our DMP’s….welcome Aboard!

12. Nancy Mills

Way to go, Tommy! Yes! to the green triangles, the yellow square, the blue rectangles, the red circles, ALL the shapes along with what they represent, the dates, the numbers, the PPNS, the ENTHU-U-USIASM! Thanks for the phenomenal “taster session” in more ways than one ~ my senses are awakened, I think I SMELL that pizza with just a touch of curry?

13. Valeska Harraud

I love it when a plan comes together! Your post is PURE JOY! See it! Feel it! Taste it! Smell it! Touch it! Live it! Love it! IT is all there, and it is a marvelous testimony to the power of this work in you, as you, and through you! You ROCK!! [Will you restaurant deliver those pizzas to Western North Carolina?}

14. Pingback: The Creative Vision Master Key » Blog Archive » MKMMA Week 8 – Thank You